ON PRIORITY SALE
Tickets for Southampton’s first trip to London Stadium to face West Ham United are now on priority sale.
Saints visit the Hammers’ new home on Sunday 25th September, with a kick-off time of 4pm BST.
We have received an allocation of 2,900 tickets for the game, which will go on sale in the following order:
1. Tuesday 30th August (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least three domestic away games during the 2015/16 campaign
2. Thursday 1st September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least two domestic away games during the 2015/16 campaign
3. Friday 2nd September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least one domestic away game during the 2015/16 campaign
4. Monday 5th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders
5. Tuesday 6th September (9am) – 2016/17 Official Members
6. Wednesday 7th September (9am) – General sale
All sales dates are subject to remaining availability.
Tickets will be priced as follows:
£30.00 for Adults
£25.00 for Over-65s
£25.00 for Under-21s
£25.00 for Under-16s
Please note, tickets purchased in person at the St Mary’s Ticket Office will not be issued at the point of sale, and will be posted to you at a later date.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, unfortunately we are unable to offer supporters the opportunity to select their seat for this fixture.
We have also received an allocation of Wheelchair tickets, priced at £25.00 with the Enabler admitted free of charge. Ambulant Disabled tickets are also priced at £25.00, with the Enabler admitted free of charge.
Please note that for any concessionary tickets purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.
Official coach travel can be purchased for this game, priced at £19.00 per person. Coaches will depart St Mary’s Stadium at 10am, Eastleigh at 10.15am, Winchester at 10.30am and Fleet at 11am. Under-16s cannot travel alone, and must be accompanied by an Adult. Any queries can be directed to email@example.com or by calling 0845 688 9288.
Tickets are sold subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions and Ticketing Policy.