Tickets for Southampton’s UEFA Europa League away game against Hapoel Be’er Sheva will go on priority sale from 9am on Tuesday 6th September.
We have received an allocation of approximately 800 tickets for Saints’ first away game of the group stages, which takes place on Thursday 29th September (kick-off 6pm BST).
Tickets for the game, which are priced at £23, with no concessions available, will go on sale in the following order:
1. Tuesday 6th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended the FC Midtjylland vs Southampton fixture on 27th August 2015 (Supporters in this group will receive a ticket if they apply on this day)
Please note, those supporters who did not collect their ticket for the game in Denmark have had the credit removed from their account.
2. Wednesday 7th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least 15 away games during the 2015/16 season
3. Thursday 8th September (9am) - 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least 13 away games during the 2015/16 season
4. Friday 9th September (9am) - 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least 12 away games during the 2015/16 season
All sales dates are subject to remaining availability. In the event that tickets remain after Friday 9th September, a further announcement regarding sales will be made.
Tickets will go off sale at 8.30am each day, with sales resuming under the new criteria from 9am.
Please also note, tickets will not be issued at the point of purchase and will instead need to be collected in Be’er Sheva on the day of the game by the qualifying Season Ticket holder, on production of photographic ID. Full details on locations for collection will be confirmed nearer the fixture. Failure to collect your ticket will result in the credit from the game being removed from your account.
Information regarding tickets for Wheelchair users will be announced as soon as it is received by the club.
How to buy:
• Online – tickets.saintsfc.co.uk
• In person – St Mary’s Ticket Office
• By telephone – 02381 780 780
OFFICIAL TRAVEL PACKAGE
The club has put together an official travel package for Southampton’s trip to Hapoel Be’er Sheva. The package is priced at £1,075, which includes your match ticket, an overnight stay in a 4* hotel, plus all coach transfers in Israel (Airport to Be’er Sheva, Town to Stadium, Stadium to Hotel, Hotel to Airport).
The outbound flight will depart at 7am on Thursday 29th September from Bournemouth Airport, before arriving back at Bournemouth on Friday 30th September at 2pm.
Please note, the club can only run this travel package if there is sufficient interest from supporters. Fans must express their interest by contacting the Ticket Office by telephone on 0845 688 9288 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 3pm on Friday 2nd September. Sadly, if fewer than 100 supporters show an interest, the package won’t be operationally viable and will not go ahead.
Fees may apply, all tickets purchased are subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions and Ticketing Policy.