ON PRIORITY SALE FROM TUESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER
Tickets for Southampton’s game against champions Leicester City at King Power Stadium will go on priority sale from 9am on Tuesday 6th September.
Saints visit the reigning Premier League champions on Sunday 2nd October, with a kick-off time of 2.15pm BST.
We have received an allocation of 2,683 tickets for the game, which will go on sale in the following order:
1. Tuesday 6th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least three domestic away games during the 2015/16 campaign
2. Thursday 8th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least two domestic away games during the 2015/16 campaign
3. Friday 9th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who attended at least one domestic away game during the 2015/16 campaign
4. Monday 12th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders
5. Tuesday 13th September (9am) – 2016/17 Official Members
6. Wednesday 14th September (9am) – General sale
All sales dates are subject to remaining availability.
Tickets will be priced as follows:
£30.00 for Adults
£25.00 for Over-65s
£25.00 for Under-22s
£20.00 for Under-18s
£10.00 for Under-12s
Please note, tickets purchased in person at the Ticket Office will not be issued at the point of sale, and will be posted to you at a later date.
We have also received an allocation of 17 Wheelchair tickets, priced as above, with the Enabler admitted free of charge. Ambulant Disabled tickets are also available priced as above, with the Enabler admitted free of charge.
Please also note that for any concessionary tickets purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.
Official coach travel can be purchased for this game, priced at £22.00 per person. Coaches will depart St Mary’s Stadium at 8am, Eastleigh at 8.15am, Winchester at 8.30am and Chieveley at 9am. Under-16s cannot travel alone, and must be accompanied by an Adult. Any queries can be directed to email@example.com or by calling 0845 688 9288.
Tickets are sold subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions and Ticketing Policy .