All of the key statistics ahead of Southampton's Premier League clash against West Bromwich Albion at St Mary's.
- Southampton have lost just once in their last six Premier League contests against the Baggies at home (W3 D2).
- West Brom have scored just once in their last six Premier League games against Southampton but this was enough for victory in February 2015 (D2 L3).
- Only once in 12 previous Premier League games between these two have both teams scored - a 2-2 draw contested by Steve Wigley's Saints and Frank Burrows' West Brom.
- Southampton have failed to win their final league game of a calendar year since 2010 (D2 L3 since).
- In the Baggies' last Premier League game against Arsenal, goalkeeper Ben Foster made 10 saves - the most by a West Brom goalkeeper since Boaz Myhill made 13 against Man City in March 2015.
- West Brom have managed one clean sheet in their last 13 away Premier League games, a 1-0 win over Crystal Palace in August.
- Virgil van Dijk’s goal was the fourth quickest in the Premier League (1:09), with Southampton also scoring the third quickest.
- Claude Puel will be the 83rd different manager that Tony Pulis has faced in the Premier League. The WBA boss has been victorious against 50 of the previous 82 in the competition.
- Southampton conceded four goals in their last Premier League home game (1-4 v Spurs) - this after they have conceded only five in their first eight at St Mary's this season in the Premier League.
- Saints have not lost successive Premier League home games in over two years (December 8th 2014, the last time).