Get all the key stats and facts ahead of Southampton's clash with AFC Bournemouth this Saturday.
– Bournemouth have never won an away match at Southampton in any competition (D4 L8).
– Southampton have won two of their three Premier League games against Bournemouth.
– And Saints have won each of their last three meetings at home to Bournemouth by a 2-0 scoreline.
– The Cherries are dangerous right now, though, and Josh King has eight goals and one assist in his last eight Premier League appearances.
– Saints have named the same starting XI in their last three Premier League games – they haven’t done this for four successive league matches since a run of five in 2012.
– Bournemouth have been awarded a league-high nine penalties in the Premier League this season.
– There have been five penalties missed in games involving Bournemouth this season (of 14 taken); more than any other team. Bournemouth have missed two of these, while their opponents have missed three.
– Bournemouth have conceded 31 goals in 14 away games this season in the Premier League (2.2 per game) – 21 of which have come in their last eight on the road in the competition.