Saints have teamed up with Showcase Cinema de Lux to reward fans with a series of incredible giveaways – starting with your chance to win unlimited cinema for a year!
One lucky winner will be able to check out all the upcoming new releases as soon as they come out at Showcase Cinema de Lux Westquay with an annual pass, which gives the holder two tickets to any film they choose!
You’ll be able to make unlimited trips to the cinema throughout 2021, enjoying all the best films on the big screen in supreme comfort with Showcase’s fully customisable recliner seating.
Showcase have put in place a range of measures to help ensure the safety of cinema-goers, including enhanced cleaning regimes, staggered screening times and social distancing measures throughout the cinema. Find out more about how all guests can Be Showcase Safe.
Showcase is also part of the nationwide Love Cinema campaign, showing that you can’t beat the big screen experience!
You can check out the latest movie listings at the Showcase website, and keep an eye out for more great prizes to celebrate some of the blockbuster releases coming out this year.
To be in with a chance of winning an annual pass to Showcase Cinema de Lux Southampton, simply fill out your details below:
Showcase Cinema Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. All entrants who meet the above requirements and complete the online form for this Prize Draw at southamptonfc.com providing all mandatory information between 18.00 BST on Friday 2nd October and 18.00 BST/GMT on Friday 16th October (“Competition Period”) will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter, its group companies, Showcase Cinemas (or its group companies) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per unique email address.
5. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for one (1) winner to win one (1) annual pass for Showcase Cinema de Lux Southampton, allowing the winner two (2) standard tickets for any scheduled films showing at Showcase Cinema de Lux Southampton between 1 January and 31 December 2021 subject to the following:
a. Showcase Cinema’s standard terms and conditions (see www.showcasecinemas.co.uk)
b. BBFC film classification restrictions, the winner and their guest must be eligible to view their chosen film and proof of age may be required;
c. Tickets can only be claimed in person at the Southampton Showcase Cinema de Lux Box Office and the annual pass must be presented;
d. The annual pass may only be used by the person named on it;
e. The annual pass cannot be used for tickets to Event Cinema performances, please check with the Box Office for more information;
f. The annual pass cannot be used for tickets to films starting after 6pm on Saturdays;
g. Tickets are subject to availability;
h. The annual pass cannot be used for Director’s Hall, Gallery, XLR, XPlus, IMAX and/or 3D tickets and the winner will be required to pay the appropriate additional fees to upgrade to these options; and
i. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other Showcase Cinemas product.
For location and film information please visit www.showcasecinemas.co.uk
9. The Promoter will choose one winner at random from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period.
10. The Competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone within five days of the end of the Competition Period. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within five days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within five days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
14. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
17. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP company number 53301- email: email@example.com