Southampton Football Club would like to remind fans of the entry points at St Mary’s, installed to keep fans safe and allow a smooth entry into the stadium on matchdays with Covid-19 status checks taking place ahead of fixtures, in line with Premier League guidelines.
Ahead of tomorrow’s match against Man City, please allow extra time for Covid-19 status checks taking place at five entry points around the perimeter fence and arrive at St Mary’s as early as possible to help allow a safe and smooth entry into the ground for all fans.
The club recommends that fans access their NHS COVID Pass ahead of arriving at St Mary’s with some supporters experiencing connectivity issues outside the ground at the busiest times – please also make sure you wear face coverings when inside the stadium concourse to help protect yourself and those around you.
We’d like to thank fans for their cooperation in arriving early at St Mary’s and being ready to show their Covid-19 status ahead of recent fixtures against Spurs and Brentford.
Fans can refer to the information and map below to find out the appropriate entry point for the stand they have tickets for:
- Chapel/Family/Kingsland gate on Melbourne Street gate for Chapel Stand, Family Stand and Kingsland ticket holders
- Itchen South/Chapel gate on Marine Parade gate for Itchen South Stand and Chapel Stand ticket holders
- Itchen gate for Itchen stand
- Northam Home/Kingsland gate by the footbridge for Northam Stand and Kingsland ticket holders
- Away gate on Britannia Road for away ticket holders
We would like to remind fans of the mandatory matchday measures that have been introduced by the Premier League, with all fans required to:
- Pre-register their Covid-19 status before attending
- Show their Covid-19 status on arrival at Premier League stadiums – you can find a full list of valid forms of evidence here and remember that you may need to download your NHS COVID Pass ahead of arriving at St Mary’s
- Wear face coverings in indoor areas at the stadium, and on public transport when travelling to and from games, unless exempt
Supporters are asked not to attend games if they have any Covid-19 symptoms or if there is any risk that they could pass on Covid-19, and the club recommends that fans take a lateral flow test on the day of the game, regardless of their vaccination status, if possible.
Fans are also reminded to follow the latest public health guidance, including:
- wearing face coverings in indoor areas and while travelling on public transport, unless exempt
- regularly washing your hands
- maintaining social distancing and being respectful of fellow fans
Ensuring the safety of fans, staff and players is always our number one priority and we thank supporters for their patience and co-operation in helping us to protect all visitors to St Mary’s.